| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mcinnes Island, Bc in November is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 3.6 °C (6.5 °F).
- The weather in November is fairly wet. A substantial 333.3mm (13.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 8:04 long and the longest day is 9:29 long with an average length of 8:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Mcinnes Island, Bc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mcinnes Island, Bc:
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 252.6 kms (157 miles) NNW
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 188.3 kms (117 miles) NW
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) WNW
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 109 kms (67.7 miles) NW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 161 kms (100.1 miles) WSW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 302.6 kms (188 miles) NNE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 245.3 kms (152.5 miles) N
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) NE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) SSE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) SSE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) S
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 199.3 kms (123.8 miles) SSE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 185.1 kms (115 miles) SSE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 313.7 kms (194.9 miles) SE