| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mcinnes Island, Bc in May is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in May is a little damp. Some 151.4mm (6in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:54 long and the longest day is 16:23 long with an average length of 15:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Mcinnes Island, Bc May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mcinnes Island, Bc:
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 252.6 kms (157 miles) NNW
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 188.3 kms (117 miles) NW
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) WNW
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 109 kms (67.7 miles) NW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 161 kms (100.1 miles) WSW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 302.6 kms (188 miles) NNE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 245.3 kms (152.5 miles) N
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) NE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) SSE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) SSE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) S
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 199.3 kms (123.8 miles) SSE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 185.1 kms (115 miles) SSE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 313.7 kms (194.9 miles) SE